Pages

Thursday, 16 July 2015

Liebster Award

Soooooo!! I got nominated!! Whooooop! Thankyou so much @everythingisap

The Liebster Award is a great way to acknowledge the blogs that you like, and for bloggers to get to know each other. 


The rules are as follows!

1. Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you and link to their blog.

2. Post the Liebster Award badge on your blog.

3. Write 11 facts about yourself.

4. Nominate 4-11 bloggers who you feel deserve the award.

5. Answer the 11 questions posted by the blogger that nominated you.

6. Write 11 new questions for your nominees.

Here are the answers to my questions from https://everythingisaphase.wordpress.com/

1. What is the most pointless child gadget/toy/ “essential item” you have brought?

I wrote a post on this recently! I would have to say the most useless thing I bought was cot bedding. Apart from the fitted sheets, I never once used it and instead opted for grobags in the end.

2. Do you secretly rejoice when you hear the cbeebies night song and happily sing along, knowing its nearly clocking off time?

Nope! It means that I have to start the bedtime battle!! 

3. Whats your ideal day with your family?

I love going to the zoo! But I enjoy most trips out with my family as the quality time is always amazing 

4. What radio station do you listen to?

I don't listen to the radio. I'm a spotify kind of girl!

5. What was the last film you watched?

I can't remember! I'm a Netflix addict though and tend to become addicted to series. American Horror Story is one of my favourites but I'm currently immersed in Once Upon A Time

6. What was your favourite alcoholic drink when you were a teenager/early 20’s?

Cider. Still is! I'm cheap!

7. If you could go back what would you do differently in the early baby days?

Relax and stop thinking that I have to be super mum, because I'm quite blatantly not!

8. What is your favourite time of year?

CHRISTMAS!!!!!!

9. What’s your preferred social media site for blogging?

I'm loyal to Facebook and tend to get some good feedback on my posts on there.

10. What is the your best parenting tip you would pass on to new parents?

Always follow your instincts!! And don't take life too seriously! Sorry that was two!

11. Why did you start blogging?

To enable other mums to see that there is no such thing as a perfect mum and to portray the funny side of crappy things that happen as a parent!


11 Facts About Me!

1. I work in mental health and volunteer as a Breastfeeding support worker 

2. I have a degree in Psychology 

3. I talk for England

4. I'm 31 and have only just started having driving lessons

5. I am (not so) secretly in love with MeatLoaf

6. I was in the first ever series of XFactor. I got through a couple of rounds before being booted out

7. I have a fear of clowns

8. When I was pregnant I craved the smell of rubber, polish & Milton. I walked in to a shoe store & had to walk out due to a sudden urge to pick up a rubber soled shoe and bite it

9. I can play the drums

10. Pre motherhood I travelled round South East Asia

11. I can twist my hand all the way round. It's my favourite party trick

11 questions to my nominated bloggers!

1. What is the most adventurous thing you have ever done?

2. What is your favourite flavour of ice cream?

3. If you could swap lives with anyone for the day who would you choose?

4. What is your child's most annoying habit?

5. What is your most annoying habit?

6. If you could teach your child only one thing, what would it be?

7. Do you have any talents?

8. Who is your hero?

9. Why did you start blogging?

10. What have you learned from being a parent?

11. What would be number one on your bucket list? 

I nominate the following bloggers




No comments:

Post a Comment